"Flows" gives you the ability to access all flows created in your Appmixer instance – flows used by you or your team as well as those used by your end-users.
As you can see in the overview above, you can see a few flow attributes:
- Flow name
- Stage (stopped or running)
- User (user who created the flow identified by email)
- Created (time at which the flow was created)
- Modified (last time at which the flow was modified)
- # of Components (number of components used in the flow)
- Thumbnail (downloadable picture of the flow setup)
- Flow description (flow description written in JSON including the flow ID)
The "Flows" tab can be used by your support for troubleshooting purposes as it offers a complete and in-depth look at all flows created by your end-users.
Notice that if you click through the flow name, a modal pops up showing you the Messages count and Messages size.
Messages count and size
Furthermore, you can filter all flows either by flow name or stage (stopped or running) to narrow down your search results.
As already mentioned, "Flows" tab can be very helpful for your support team while troubleshooting errors in your end-users flows. The reason being is that the "Flow description" on the very right side offers an in-depth view of the flow setup (in a JSON format).
Now that you know a little bit about how Appmixer Backoffice works, let's have a look at ways to manage users in your Appmixer instance.